2021 Yoga At The Hill
*** Register now to be eligible for a commemorative t-shirt!
2021 Yoga at the Hill
- When: June 12, 2021 - registration begins at 8 a.m.
- What: Four different yoga classes at two different time slots, allowing every-body the opportunity to enjoy the practice of yoga!
- 8:30-9:20 am: Basic Yoga (under the main pavilion)
- 8:30-9:20 am: Chair Yoga (at the small pavilion)
- 9:30-10:20 am: Intermediate Yoga (under the main pavilion)
- 9:30-10:20 am: Kids Yoga (at the small pavilion)
- Where: Freedom Hill County Park, 14900 Metro Parkway, Sterling Heights
- Swag: Pre-register at here for a free commemorative t-shirt. Raffle prizes will also be offered to those participating.
We are ready to get moving again!
On June 12, the Board of Commissioners and Bodhi Seed Yoga and Wellness Studio will be hosting its Sixth Annual Yoga at the Hill event. This is an in-person event at Freedom Hill County Park, with classes starting at 8:30 am. This event will comply with any applicable CDC guidelines. The event takes place under the large outdoor pavilion at Freedom Hill and at the smaller, side pavilion.
This signature event is free to the public and encourages every-body to get out, move and relax!