Commissioner HAROLD HAUGH (D) District 11
Fraser and Roseville
About Commissioner Harold Haugh
Commissioner Harold Haugh was elected to serve on the Macomb County Board of Commissioners in November of 2018; the 2019-20 term will be Haugh's first on the Board. Prior to being elected to the Board of Commissioners Haugh was elected to serve in the Michigan House of Representatives from Jan. 1, 2009 to Dec. 31 2012. Haugh also served as the Mayor of Roseville from 2006 to 2008.
Haugh has resided in Roseville for 50 years with his wife Catherine, together they have four children.
Additional accomplishments of Haugh's include:
- Serving on the Roseville Planning Commissioner;
- Serving on the Roseville Parks and Recreation Board as Chairman;
- Serving as the Chairman of the Roseville Retirement Board;
- Serving as the Chairman of the Southeast Macomb Retirement Board;
- Serving as the Chairman of the Southeast Macomb Sanitary District;
- Serving as the Chairman of the South Macomb Disposal Authority;
- Being appointed by Gov. Granholm to the Higher Education Committee;
- Serving as Vice Chairman of Regulatory Reform Committee as a State Representative;
- Serving as Vice Chairman Government Affairs Committee as a State Representative;
- Coaching baseball for 10 years and winning a state championship.
Contact Commissioner Harold Haugh
Macomb County Board of Commissioners
Macomb County Administration Building
Phone: (586) 469-5125